Yes. Please email the Mail Center at firstname.lastname@example.org the day of pick-up with the name of the student who will be picking up your package for you. The student will show their own ID to receive the package.
Yes, when space allows. We offer mailbox rentals for all Lehigh graduate students, space permitting. Enjoy the same convenience and security that you did as an undergraduate by renting a mailbox through the Mail Center. Contact us to learn more or to rent a mailbox today.
We typically begin accepting packages on or around August 1 for the upcoming academic year.
During winter break, all mail and packages are held at the Mail Center for current undergraduate students. Mail and packages can be picked up anytime during winter break or at the start of the Spring semester. If you graduate over winter break, your mail will be held at the Mail Center for pick up until the start of the Spring semester. At that point, mail and packages will be forwarded, if possible, to your home address listed in Banner.
During the summer, all mail and packages for undergraduate students are forwarded to their home address. The only exception would be if a student is on campus for classes or an internship. If you will be on campus over the summer and would like to receive mail, you must come to the Mail Center and sign up to have your mail held over the break.
Any student graduating at the end of the Spring semester automatically loses their mailbox after graduation. All mail and packages will be forwarded, if possible, to the student’s home address listed in Banner.
Yes. We offer the following shipping options: USPS/Certified Mail, FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
Absolutely! Stop in today to ship a package, purchase packing supplies, pick up a pack of stamps and more.
Yes. We sell "Forever" stamps, first class stamps, postcard stamps, and international stamps.
Yes, we sell supplies such as boxes, tape and sharpies for your packaging convenience. We also provide a packing service. For a flat fee, we'll package up your items for you. This service includes a box, packing materials, and the assembly. Shipping and mailing fees are not included in the flat fee.
We accept cash, major credit cards and GoldPlus.
Possibly, but please contact us first. We have limited refrigerated space and it depends on space available and package size.
Pick-Up Instructions and Process:
- Your package will arrive first at the Lehigh University Mail Center in Farrington Square.
- Provided a locker space is available, your package will be rerouted to the package lockers on the 4th floor of Hitch House.
- You will receive TWO email notifications:
- Notification that your package has been scanned into the Mail Center.
- Notification that your package has been placed in the package lockers for pick-up. This second email will contain a barcode which you will use to retrieve your package.
- At the lockers, please scan your barcode using the locker’s barcode scanner on the kiosk.
- The locker containing your package will automatically open. Please retrieve your own package and do not share your barcode.
- Please pick your package up promptly to free a space for the next student.
How to Use the Self-Service Package Pick-Up option:
- Students will be notified when they receive a package and will be given the option of picking it up from the“Self-Service Shelf”.
- Upon receiving a package notification, you may choose to pick up the package from the “Self-Service Shelf” by clicking on the link provided and clicking “submit”. This form is pre-filled for your convenience and will notify us of your preference.
- When you arrive to pick up your package, simply swipe your student ID card at the kiosk in the left corner of the Mail Center. You must have your Lehigh ID to pick up your packages.
Please read and follow the instructions on the kiosk:
- Swipe Lehigh ID card
- Tap "view items" to see items available for pick up from shelf
- Submit form
- Take your package(s)
If you have chosen not to use the “Self-Service Shelf” to pick up your package, please proceed to the Mail Center, swipe your student ID card at the main kiosk, and proceed to the pick-up counter where a staff member will bring you your package(s).
This new option was developed based on student feedback over the last year. We value your input and welcome any and all additional feedback.