FACULTY/STAFF PARKING INFORMATION: JULY 1, 2022 - JUNE 30, 2023
Parking Permits for 2022-2023
Faculty and staff parking permits for FY 22-23 (July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023) will be available for purchase online at go.lehigh.edu/parking, beginning Thursday, May 5, 2022. Please use your Lehigh ID and password to login. DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT. All permits will be available on a first come first served basis.
Parking permits will be valid beginning July 1, 2022, and payroll deductions for parking permit fees will begin in July 2022.
The following permit options with a June 30, 2023, expiration date will be available for purchase:
- Assigned Parking Zone Permit based on your campus address*
- Goodman Commuter Permit
- Sayre Parking Zone Commuter Permit
- Dual Zone Parking Permit (Valid in your assigned Asa Packer parking zone: Alumni, Farrington, Southside OR Zoellner. Also valid in Mountaintop and Goodman zones.)
- All Access Zone Parking Permit (Valid in Alumni, Farrington, Zoellner, Mountaintop AND Goodman Zones. Employees assigned to the Southside zone will have that option included.)
Faculty/staff with child(ren) in the Child Care Center may request a commuter permit valid in the Saucon Village parking lot. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For parking zone assignments, please see Appendix D. If you would prefer a different parking zone permit, please contact Parking Services at email@example.com with your preferred zone to be placed on a waiting list.
The commuter permit incentives include the following:
- Evening & weekend parking privileges in all faculty/staff parking zones
- Academic break parking privileges in assigned parking zone based on campus address
- 4 all-day visitor parking permits per semester
- $25 Passport Mobile credit per semester
- $20 Lyft credit per semester
PLEASE NOTE: The Sayre Zone commuter parking permits will be available in the following parking lots: House 87, House 88, House 89, House 93, Umoja and Sayre Park Village. Click here for the exact locations.
If you choose to exchange a commuter parking permit for an on-campus permit, or if you exchange your permit from one on-campus zone to another, you will be required to return your current permit and pay the $10 exchange fee.
Permit Fees for the FY 22-23
Adjuncts & Wage Employees
Parking permit registration will begin for adjuncts and wage employees on Tuesday, June 7, 2022. Please complete this form. Once Parking Services receives it, a permit will be made available to you online at go.lehigh.edu/parking.
For information about carpooling at Lehigh - please visit: businessservices.lehigh.edu/carpooling-lehigh
Buying your Permit Online - Procedures to remember
- If your vehicle was not previously registered with Lehigh, you will be required to scan and upload a copy of your state vehicle registration. Your state vehicle registration must be included with your submission or the transaction will not be processed.
- Payment: Faculty/staff parking permits are payable through payroll deduction only. Wage and adjunct parking permits are payable with American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
- Shipping: Please select or add the mailing address you would like your permit mailed to. Make sure the address contains the City, State and Zip Code as the permits will be mailed by a third party using USPS. We will begin mailing permits on June 10, 2022.
- After you have completed the transaction, please print out and display your receipt on your dashboard until your permit arrives.
If you have any questions after reviewing this information, please feel free to contact Parking Services at (610)758-7275 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking Services Staff
622 Brodhead Avenue
Bethlehem, PA 18015
To obtain your permit, please login to go.lehigh.edu/parking with your Lehigh ID and password. You will need to upload copies of vehicle registration of any vehicles not previously registered with Parking Services.
If you are a new employee, please email email@example.com with your full name, Lehigh ID number, and Lehigh email address to request a permit application.
Supervisors may request a complimentary visitor permit for the new employee’s first day. Requests should be submitted online at go.lehigh.edu/visitorparkingrequest. Employees who work at 306 S. New Street will be issued a permit to park in the New Street parking garage on their first day.
Additional Parking Options:
Complete the Adjunct Faculty/Wage Employee Parking Permit Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Parking Options: