FACULTY/STAFF PARKING INFORMATION: July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
Parking Improvements for 2021-2022
Transportation & Parking Services recognizes the shift in parking needs due to Lehigh’s current remote status and the potential for continued remote or hybrid work for some departments. As such, we have worked to provide campus with flexible parking options to accommodate and support a variety of parking needs for the 2021-2022 fiscal year.
This shift in parking needs has allowed us to identify a new and improved commuter parking zone - the Sayre zone. The Sayre zone replaces the Founders Way commuter lot. Those who choose the commuter parking permit in one of the Sayre zone locations can easily take the Campus Connector to get to/from the Asa Packer, Goodman, & Mountaintop campuses; some may even choose to walk to the Asa Packer campus.
With a focus on flexibility, all faculty/staff parking permits are valid in the 2 hour short term parking spaces on the Asa Packer campus and in the 4 hour short term parking spaces on the Mountaintop campus.
In addition, during academic breaks, the Alumni, Farrington, Southside & Zoellner permits are valid in the Mountaintop and Goodman zones, and the Mountaintop & Goodman zone permits are valid in the Asa Packer Residential zones.
If you will be working remotely and will only visit campus periodically, please contact Parking Services for daily permit options or sign up as a commuter to receive all of our commuter incentives. You may also park in:
- Zoellner garage level 1 and pay at the kiosk or with the Passport Mobile app
- Alumni garage level 1 and pay with coins or with the Passport Mobile app
- Iacocca Visitor parking lot and pay at the kiosks or with the Passport Mobile app
Parking Permits for 2021-2022
Faculty and staff parking permits for FY 21-22 be available for purchase online at go.lehigh.edu/parking, beginning Wednesday, May 5, 2021. Please use your Lehigh ID and password to login. DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
Parking permits will be valid beginning July 1, 2021 and payroll deductions for parking permit fees will begin in July 2021.
The following permit options with a June 30, 2022 expiration date will be available for purchase:
- Assigned Parking Zone Permit based on your campus address*
- Goodman Commuter Permit
- Sayre Parking Zone Commuter Permit
- All Access Zone Parking Permit (Valid in your assigned Asa Packer parking zone: Alumni, Farrington, Southside or Zoellner. Also valid in Mountaintop and Goodman zones.)
*For parking zone assignments, please see Appendix D. If you would prefer a different parking zone permit, please contact Parking Services at email@example.com with your preferred zone to be placed on a waiting list.
Faculty/staff with child(ren) in the Child Care Center may request a commuter permit valid in the Saucon Village parking lot. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The commuter permit incentives include the following:
- Evening & weekend parking privileges in all faculty/staff parking zones.
- Academic break parking privileges in assigned parking zone based on campus address.
- 4 daily visitor parking permits per semester
- $25 Passport Mobile credit per semester
- $20 Lyft credit per semester
These items will be emailed to you with confirmation of your permit purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: The Sayre Zone commuter parking permits will be available on a first-come, first-served basis in the following parking lots: House 85, House 87, House 88, House 89, House 93, Umoja and Sayre Parking Village. Click here for the exact locations.
Permit Fees for the FY 21-22
|Permits by Zone||Price||Monthly Rate|
|Alumni, Farrington, Southside & Zoellner zone||$500/year||$41.66|
|Mountaintop & Goodman zone||$250/year||$20.83|
Goodman & Sayre Zone Commuter
(See incentives above)
Adjuncts & Wage Employees
Parking permit registration will begin for adjuncts and wage employees on June 7, 2021. Please complete this form. Once Parking Services receives it, a permit will be made available to you online at go.lehigh.edu/parking.
For information about carpooling at Lehigh - please visit: businessservices.lehigh.edu/carpooling-lehigh
Online Permit Purchase Information - Procedures to remember
- If your vehicle was not previously registered with Lehigh, you will be required to scan Parking Improvements for 2021-2022and upload a copy of your state vehicle registration. Your state vehicle registration must be included with your submission or the transaction will not be processed.
- Payment: Faculty/staff parking permits are payable through payroll deduction only. Wage and adjunct parking permits are payable with American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
- Shipping: Please select or add the mailing address you would like your permit mailed to. Make sure the address contains the City, State and Zip Code as the permits will be mailed by a third party using USPS. We will begin mailing permits on June 1, 2021.
- After you have completed the transaction, please print out and display your receipt on your dashboard until your permit arrives.
If you have any questions after reviewing this information, please feel free to contact Parking Services at (610)758-7275 or via email at email@example.com.
Parking Services Staff
622 Brodhead Avenue
Bethlehem, PA 18015
To obtain your permit, please login to go.lehigh.edu/parking with your Lehigh ID and password. You will need to upload copies of vehicle registration of any vehicles not previously registered with Parking Services.
If you are a new employee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, Lehigh ID number, and Lehigh email address to request a permit application.
Supervisors may request a complimentary visitor permit for the new employee’s first day. Requests should be submitted online at go.lehigh.edu/visitorparkingrequest. Employees who work at 306 S. New Street will be issued a permit to park in the New Street parking garage on their first day.
How To Obtain A Permit:
Complete the Adjunct Faculty/Wage Employee Parking Permit Application and email it to email@example.com