- Log into the Wells Fargo Commercial Card Expense Reporting System
- Enter the company ID, your username and your password.
- Click Sign On
Click Commercial Card Expense Reporting
- On the left hand side, click User Information
- Click User Profile
- Note the card number at the top of the page
- Scroll down to the embossing section
- Note the Name Line 2
If you have more than one Lehigh University Wells Fargo account, scroll back up to the top of the page and select a different card number from the drop down menu
- Click Open View Cycle To Date on the left hand side
- click on the Out of Pocket Expenses tab
- On the right hand side, click on Add an Expense
- Enter the transaction date.
- Select an appropriate Expense Category from the drop down menu
- Enter the amount on the right hand side
- Enter your description
- Click Save
Repeat the above process for as many reimbursement as you have.
Once complete, top, middle, click the Return to Out-of-pocket Expenses link.
On your Cardholder Summary page, for each transaction needing the receipt attached:
- Click the green plus sign under receipt image
- Click the radio button for Upload new receipt
- Click Continue
- Click choose File
- Select the file from your desktop
- Click Upload
Complete the above steps for all appropriate transactions.
Receipts may also be attached to your statement via your Smart Phone using the CEO mobile app.
When complete, click your Statement Reviewed button. This will be available to your every Saturday through Monday.
Please contact Brenda Bachman if there are any questions.