The Mail Center houses and/or sorts all incoming mail and packages for Lehigh students. In addition to being the campus post office for students, it also serves as a retail shipping location for Southside Bethlehem. We offer UPS, Fed Ex and USPS shipping options. The Mail Center is conveniently located in Farrington Square across from the Lehigh University Bookstore.
Hours of Operation and Procedures
Fall Semester Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturdays: 10 am - 2 pm
*Please note that our shipping registers close 15 minutes before end of business day*
Procedure – Package and Mail Pick-Up
- Please swipe your ID cards on the kiosks.
- Please proceed to the designated waiting area for packages.
- The staff will bring packages to the counter and ask to see the your ID. The staff will then give you your package.
We will allow no more than 3 customers in the Mail Center at one time.
- Retail customers will be asked to place mail or packages on the scale and then step back behind the green line on the floor.
- If the customer needs to provide shipping address information, they will fill out a form on the far counter and then give the form to the staff member.
- The staff member will then process the mailing label and ask the customer to complete payment.