***Updated Hours of Operation and Procedures***
Students: If placing an online order through a retailer (such as Amazon), please be sure that your shipping address has been updated.
Hours (Beginning Monday, August 17, 2020)
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Procedure – Package and Mail Pick-Up
- Please swipe your ID cards on the kiosks, which will be stationed outside of the entrance to the Mail Center (weather permitting) and inside the LU Bookstore.
- Please proceed to the designated waiting area for packages.
- The staff will bring packages to the counter and ask to see the your ID. The staff will then give you your package.
We will allow no more than 3 customers in the Mail Center at one time.
- Retail customers will be asked to place mail or packages on the scale and then step back behind the green line on the floor.
- If the customer needs to provide shipping address information, they will fill out a form on the far counter and then give the form to the staff member.
- The staff member will then process the mailing label and ask the customer to complete payment.
Please know that we are currently working on options for you to ship items home and ways to store your items until next semester. We will provide further updates as soon as they are available.
We will begin accepting all First Year packages beginning August 1, 2020.
The Mail Center houses and/or sorts all incoming mail and packages for Lehigh students. In addition to being the campus post office for students, it also serves as a retail shipping location for Southside Bethlehem. We offer UPS, Fed Ex and USPS shipping options. The Mail Center is conveniently located in Farrington Square across from the Lehigh University Bookstore.