The bus stops that had the lowest ridership on campus and caused unnecessary delays and travel time to the Campus Connector route have been eliminated in order to improve services. By eliminating these stops, Lehigh University can better serve destinations like Mountaintop, Goodman and Saucon Village with reduced travel times. This change will result in the headway (wait time) at a bus stop decreasing from approximately 13 minutes to approximately 10 minutes.
- Iacocca C wing (the old commuter lot)
- ATLSS/IMBT (which serves Building J)
- 4-hour parking zones will be added to the ATLSS Drive section of Mountaintop Campus that will allow students with residential and commuter with evening and weekends privileges Lehigh University permits to park adjacent to ATLSS and Building J.
- Lyft Access
- House 93
- Pi Beta Phi and ATO.
- Pi Beta Phi and ATO Campus Connector bus stops will be consolidated into the Gamma Phi Beta bus stop. House 93, Pi Beta Phi, and ATO will remain bus stops on the Packer Express Route.
- SouthSide (services 306 South New Street offices)
- This bus stop will be temporarily placed out-of-service until a better location can be acquired along South New Street. Farrington will now be the northern-most bus stop that is walking distance to 306 S. New Street offices.